Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
GUIDELINES OF ARTICLES WRITING
JOURNAL OF INNOVATION DEVELOPMENT
1. Writing which is the result of research / scientific study in the field of social, economy, education, technology science and development. Included here is research and agricultural studies;
2. The writing should in fact, contain novelty and innovative. The novelty in writing can be seen from a certain point of view that has never been written by other parties or for a method / theory / concept and should be pursued so that the data used is accurate and up to date.
3. The paper uses Indonesian as per the enhanced spellings and standard Indonesian grammar.
4. The idea of thinking must be original, not a copy or paste of another author's work.
1. In handwriting, the authors should include a written statement that reads written / written notes have been published / published in other media / journals.
2. The first author is responsible for the contents of the article and correspondence on the article.
3. Manuscript typed with MS Word program, Times New Roman font type, 12 font size, single spaced, with page length of 15-30 pages. The distance from the left, right, top, and bottom edge of the paper is 2.5 cm.
4. systematic writing of research results from: title, author name, name and address of agency, abstract / abstract, introduction, methodology, result and discussion, conclusion, thank you (if necessary) and bibliography.
5. Scientific review of title, author name, summary, introduction, content, cover and bibliography.
6. Graphical images created with Microsoft Excel programs on separate pages.
A. A sample photo image is created and stored in a JPG file in a separate page;
b. Images and tables are numbered with Arabic numerals, the headings are written briefly and clearly below for the picture and above for the table;
c. Tables are created with MS Word programs and use 3 horizontal rows and do not use vertical lines;
d. The table is numbered with Arabic numerals and the name is written briefly and clearly above the table;
e. The situation is written with the first and second author's last name, follow the year or the first article behind the first author followed et al.dan book year or article author or three or more people.
C. WRITING GUIDE
A. The title is written briefly and clearly, in Indonesian and written in capital letters except for Latin;
b. The title translation in English is written in parentheses;
c. Other words are in italics;
d. The first, second and subsequent institutions are written in writing under the author's name;
2. Abstract / Abstract or summary / summary
A. Abstract for research result or written summary in one paragraph using Indonesian language and English maximum 300 words;
b. Abstract has objectives, methods and research results with quantitative data of outstanding research results with the title so readers can immediately find out the findings of research results;
c. Summary contains a summary of scientific reviews so readers know the contents of the scientific review immediately;
d. Keywords of at least 3 words and a maximum of 5 words.
Introduction with background and ending with research purposes;
A. Method contains about, tools and description of research implementation including charity if any;
b. The materials used must be clearly specification and source;
c. The tools used must be clear specifications. Simple tools such as glassware need not be written down;
d. The procedures used should be reproducible (clear and detailed) and when taken from other sources equipped with a citation.
5. Results and Discussion
A. The results of research in the form of narration, tables, graphs or drawings;
b. Discussion of research results should be accompanied by
Result of research and research with purpose
7. Acknowledgments (if necessary)
Acknowledgments contain the names of agencies or individuals who assist in conducting the research.
A. The bibliography is replaced by the first author's first name abbreviation;
b. The author's name is written with the first author's first name following the front letter, the middle with the first front and back rear;
c. Writing of the published year of the article is placed after the author's name;
d. The title of the article for the book is written in capital letters at the beginning of each word, except for the conjunctive and temporary foreground words for journals only in headings written in capital letters;
e. Magazine / journal / bulletin name written with standard abbreviation;
f. Internet library is written complete with download date;
g. Example book library:
Baldwin, S.F. 1987. Biomass Stove; Design Technique
The Authors submitting a manuscript do so on the understanding that if accepted for publication, copyright of the article shell be assigned to Development Innovation: Jurnal Kelitbangan (JIP) , Balitbangda Provinsi Lampung as publisher of the journal.
Copyright encompasses exclusive rights to reproduce and deliver the article in all form and media, including reprints, photographs, microfilms and any other similar reproductions, as well as translations, the reproduction of any part of this journal, its storeage in databases and its transmission by any form or media. such as electronic, electrostatic and mechanical copies, photocopies, recordings, magnetic media, etc.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.